Project Planning Procedure
Typical project planning procedures are as follows:
- Site visit to assess the requirements of the client, risk assessment, security audit, current legislation and relevant enforcing authority.
- Submission of detailed specification and quotation.
- Subject to acceptance of quotation, planning meeting to agree schedule of works.
- Installation drawings are produced.
- Installation commences with first fix cabling followed by drawing revisions and full wiring test and inspection.
- Commencement of second fix followed by full system commissioning
- System training with responsible person and relevant staff.
- Client handover with relevant documentation which includes: As fitted drawings, specifications, test certificates as well as operation and maintenance manual.
- Quotation for ongoing planned preventative maintenance programme which includes free three year extended warranty, subject to acceptance.
- Commencement of planned preventative maintenance programme, subject to acceptance.